««

MAY HOLIDAYS

Enjoy the beauty of spring at Lighthouse Golf & Spa Hotel. Join us for the holidays in May with your family and loved ones and spend some relaxing moments surrounded by the beauty of the sea and the golf course.

Accommodation: 5* Lighthouse Golf & Spa Hotel in double/twin room with golf view

Services included:

  • Festive lunch on 6th May (Sunday) in our Main Restaurant “Alexandra”
  • Festive program with Kids Animation
  • Use of spa facilities: Turkish bath, finish bath, steam room, Jacuzzi, adventure showers, infrared sauna, relax zone
  • Use of indoor swimming pool
  • Use of fitness center
  • Group Golf Lesson for Beginners (30 min- Monday from 10:00h to 10:30h)
  • Early Check-in and Late Check-out upon availability
  • Parking and Wi-Fi

Valid from 27th April till 08th May

Package 3 Nights

Additional Night

Bed in double room with breakfast & Festive Lunch

165.00 € 140.25 

46.00 €

Bed in double room with Half Board & Festive Lunch

225.00 € 191.25 

66.00 €

Bed in double room with All-inclusive Plus

249.00 € 211.65 

83.00 €

SUPPLEMENTS:

  • Sea view: 14.00 EUR per room per night
  • Upgrade to club suite: 40.00 EUR per room per night 

EARLY BOOKING:

  • 15% discount valid for 

CHILDREN POLICY/EXTRA ADULTS:

  • Baby (0-2.99y.o) is free for all services
  • 1st Child up to 11.99 y.o on extra bed with 2 adults is free of charge
  • 2nd Child up to 11.99 y.o on extra bed with 2 adults pays supplement of 40.00 EUR per night and the guests are accommodated in Club Suite (the supplement of 40.00 EUR per night for upgrade to Club Suite is also due)
  • Supplement for single use: 30.00 EUR per night
  • 1 adult with 1 child pays for single room
  • 1 adult with 2 children pays for double room
  • 3rd Adult in the room pays 50% of the rate per adult 

CANCELATIONS: Free cancelation up to 14 days before arrival; from 14 to 7 days before arrival 30% of the amount is required; after 7 days before arrival 100% penalty is due.


PRE-PAYMENT:
30% of the rate of the package is required upon confirming the booking and the rest 70% is due 7 days before arrival.

 

Twitter Facebook Flickr